Monday, January 16, 2012

Lithonia Lighting 15watt pre-heat fluorescent under cabinet light


This is my Lithonia Lighting 15watt pre-heat fluorescent under cabinet light. I just got this today. It was on sale at Menards for .99, I just could not pass it up!!! They had about 30 of them, but I only got one. This fixture came with everything you would need to make it work, the only things that they don't give you is a bulb and wire. This is the best made fixture I have ever seen!!! Everything in this fixture is made of things that are good quality and can be replaced! This is also the most blink-happy fixture I have ever seen! All around this is a very good fixture. - - - This fixture takes one F15T12 bulb which is very different because most under cabinet fluorescent fixtures use a F15T8 bulb. If you have any questions just ask!

Shopping Heartstart Home Purchase Stylus Zoom




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links